Open for business
– We’re still open for business and providing full services
– We’re offering generous discounts on all installations
– Due to COVID-19, we’re taking extra precautions to keep our customers and staff safe.
– Our top priority is the well-being of our customers.
– All of our team follow social distancing and relevant PPE measures
If you or someone you have been in contact with has any COVID–19 symptoms, please make us aware. We ask that we are all patient because we will not be able to go ahead with the installation or service until a full self-isolation period has been completed. These are still extra-ordinary times, so we are taking as many measures as possible to ensure the safety of all of our staff and customers.
As a general guideline:
– Do not shake hands with the engineer
– Wear a face mask (unless exempt)
– Maintain a 2 metre distance at all times, where possible
– Ensure the engineer washes their hands and yours are washed too.