– Our top priority is always the wellbeing of our customers.
– Due to COVID-19 we’re taking extra precautions with our staff and procedures.
We’re still open for business and are doing services/installing boilers. We’re in contact with all of our team members to know if they’re showing symptoms or anyone close to them is. If they do we will make sure they self-isolate. If you would like a quote on a new boiler click below.
We’re asking any and all of our customers if they’re feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who has Covid – 19 symptoms.
If you have any Covid – 19 symptoms please make us aware and be patient because we will not be able to go ahead with the installation or service.
As a general guideline it is good to:
– Not shake any engineers hand on arrival to your property.
– Keep a safe distance from them.
– Keep talking to a minimum, This may seem rude but we´re living under extraordinary conditions.
– Ensure the engineer washes their hands and yours are washed too.
At this moment, we’re not visiting any properties with household members who are self-isolating due to Covid-19 symptoms whether they’ve been tested or not.